Pages

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Putting things off...


I'm procrastinating. I have an essay to write, but the sun is shining and the birds are singing and there are musical sounds from two cellos coming from the dining room.



A little spring clean on the verandah to clear away the detritus that collects over winter might enable me to work here (this exact spot at my parent's home is one of my very most favourite places to be on a sunny day) whilst also giving a little interaction to the small people in my life who are pottering between house and garden (when not making music sounds in the dining room).

Leaves swept, tiles scrubbed, table wiped, chair re-positioned...



...but of course I sit down, space prepared, books and papers gathered... and its just as difficult to get started.


Current listening:
The First Year Violoncello Method, Lesson 5
Birdsong.

No comments:

Post a Comment