Pages

Thursday, 16 September 2010

now the paint has dried

on these sheets of print (acrylic paint) and wash (procion dye) I've been able to make my Christmas card samples. Don't really want to mention the 'C' word seeing as it's still only September but I have to think ahead as the shops want their orders pretty soon.

So this


became this


which went alongside these to make up the basis of one range.


Some weave experiments I did the other day on my loom...


planted the seeds for this


which became this.


And this


became this


which went alongside some other ideas in the same colours to make this group.


I then took these sheets of pattern, cut them up and combined different elements with machine stitch to make the little work of art that goes on each card. More on the finished cards another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment