Pages

Friday, 3 June 2011

final push


I have a few days left until my final deadlines at college and I still have a good long list of jobs to work through. Half term comes at a bad time but, having spent most of the week on family and other commitments, I can now give my full attention to that list.

All my development samples are mounted, labelled and their technical details recorded accordingly. I have lots of small pulling together and finishing off kind of jobs to do.


The beautiful weather we are currently having means that when I do leave my desk I can sit in the garden for a few minutes or eat out there. I love sitting and noticing the detail of all the little changes that have happened since I last sat in the same spot.


What is it that makes iris leaves do this? I've noticed it before and I can't find an insect that might have caused this intricate puckering.


There have been insects at work on my gooseberry bush - saw fly larvae. But even if they have stripped half the leaves the fruit is unscathed and swelling nicely.


Current listening: lots of radio in my studio: BBC 6 music with interludes of Radio 4 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment