Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Quilt fest


I've just finished setting up my work at the Festival of Quilts at the NEC in Birmingham. There are 6 of us on the Graduate Showcase stand who turned up early this morning to put our work up ready for the show opening tomorrow. Here are a few images of my stand today. The lights weren't up when I took these photos but you get an idea of the space.


Much of the work is as I had it at New Designers but I have brought a few different things. I now have two of my embossed paper pieces framed and I've brought a couple of pieces that were development samples and so didn't make it into the final show at Bradford.


I've made some new miniature pieces to sell. These are little assemblages of naturally dyed paper and felt with copper wire stitches. They're mounted ready to go into frames.


The show opens on Thursday morning and goes on through to Sunday. Do come and say hello if you are coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment