Pages

Monday, 15 August 2011

take down

I was completely shattered after the take down at the NEC yesterday and the long drive to be with my kids - I thought they might wonder who I was but I got big hugs this morning!

I had such an amazing few days at the FOQ and the best thing of all was meeting so many lovely people and having some really interesting conversations. It was good to share some of what I've been doing over the last few years and to find that people were so interested in what I do. Some of the comments were quite overwhelming.

I didn't get much of a chance to see the rest of the show I'm afraid, but what I did see covered such variety and skill, even if it wasn't all my 'thing'. I wished I could have had a bit more time to see a couple of the gallery exhibitions that I was really taken with, but I did get some glimpses before the show started in the mornings.

So if you came to see me, thank you, and hopefully see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment