Pages

Monday, 5 December 2011

6 inch cube


On Saturday I went to South Square in Thornton to see 6 inch cube.  


I have three pieces in this varied little exhibition, where all artworks fit within the dimensions of a six inch cube.  


I will be exhibiting in this space on my own next year so it was good to see the gallery in action, and be entertained by some of the more surprising artworks... Heidi Harding's cube and (in one of the other galleries) Claire Harbottle's Nailing Jelly were particularly enjoyable!

There is a lovely veggie cafe at South Square alongside the three gallery spaces, studios and shops.  

1 comment:

  1. Interesting exhibit--I like the idea of very small. Sometimes the constraints allow one to go further. Happy holiday stitching!
    best from Tunisia, nadia

    ReplyDelete