Pages

Saturday, 31 December 2011

an ending and a beginning

What with moving house four days before Christmas and then being ill for a few days (the previous few manic weeks finally catching up with me) the final days of the year have all gone by in a bit of a blurry fog.  

Thank you so much for visiting my pages over the last year.  I've often been overwhelmed by people's lovely comments and support and amazed that so many people are interested in what I have to show for my time (can't quite believe it really).  Special thanks to recent mentions by Carolyn and Trace.  It really is lovely to find that there are people from far corners of the earth who have alighted on my little patch and enjoy coming back again.


Wishing all a happy and peaceful new year and looking forward to whatever adventures 2012 may bring,

Alice
x

Arctic owls, December 2011

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you Alice. May it be healthy, creative and joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lotta, and the same to you x

    ReplyDelete