Pages

Friday, 6 January 2012

set up


Designer Crafts at the Mall opens tonight with a private view and is then open 10-5 until Sunday 15th January.  The Mall Galleries are situated right next to Admiralty Arch, round the corner from Trafalgar Square and just along the road from Buckingham Palace.

Here's how the exhibition took shape earlier this week:


There is a wonderfully vibrant mix of work in a whole range of different craft media.  The curators did a wonderful job placing work so that it was complimented by the other work around it.  My pieces sit between beautiful wooden furniture and earthy coloured ceramics.


Sadly I can't make it tonight for the opening but I will be back down in London for the final day of the exhibition.  Do let me know if you get to see it. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck - I hope it goes well for you. Sorry I won't make it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, looks great. I must go! And wishing you a great 2012 too :)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Do let me know if you make it Amelia. Happy new year to you too x

    ReplyDelete