Pages

Monday, 26 March 2012

update


I visited Spurn again, this time to meet with Andrew (Outer Humber Officer for Yorkshire Wildlife Trust) to talk through various practicalities and possibilities for my up-coming residency there.


It was also a chance for me to have a couple of good walks and start to get my head around the place that is going to be my focus for much of the rest of this year.


One small development has been finding out that the blog used by previous Spurn artists is no longer accessible.  It is still available to view and I somehow managed to post on it a couple of weeks ago, but it is no longer possible to do that so it was agreed I should make a fresh start and hope that anyone used to visiting the old one can find it! 

1 comment:

  1. As another physical geographer turned textile artist (and long time YWT member) I'm looking forward to following this! Hope you have a fantastic residency.

    ReplyDelete