Pages

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

open studios



In a couple of weeks I'm going to be involved in Bradford's first city-wide open studios event.  This takes place over the extended jubilee bank holiday weekend and sees all sorts of different exhibitions and open studios during the 4 days.  

My house and studio will be open to visitors on Sunday 3rd to Tuesday 5th June from 11am - 5pm.  There are various other venues nearby, including Hannah, Hugh and Claire showing  just in the next street.

I've written a blog post about what a rewarding experience open studios can be here.

3 comments:

  1. Living in the Bradford area myself, I'm surprised not to have heard about this before now! Thank you - and I hope it's a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it Alice! I have just added your entry to our Bradford Open blog at: http://bradfordopen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete