Pages

Thursday, 21 June 2012

moving


In an attempt to streamline my on-line activity and to gain some control over things myself (i.e. not rely on others to do technical stuff I can't do) I have changed my website to amalgamate this blog and my daily square one.  Therefore please follow me over here from now on.

It will take me a little while to get used to a new system for posting and tweek things over there.  I know it's annoying to have to change bookmarks etc. but hopefully you'll keep finding me and follow what I'm up to.  

I'm so thrilled to have found so many followers here, so many people actually interested in what I'm doing.  I really value the comments and feedback I get from this on-line community.  At times it can be a pretty lonely business beetling away on my own at home, so to have a bit of support from others is wonderful and keeps me sane!
 

10 comments:

  1. Is there an RSS feed for the "new" one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as long as your settings are set to find it it should be there (I don't really understand these things but I'm reliably informed that there is one!)

      Delete
  2. I'd like to know too please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a widget on the right hand side of the new blog with links to do with RSS - is that what you're looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. got it--forgot WP does that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alice; I'd like to continue following you, but can't find a 'follow' button on the new blogsite. The RSS buttons bring up lots of computer code; and the 'Log-In' and 'Wordpress.org' buttons both refer to joining/logging into Wordpress accounts. Am confused! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan. I've added another widget on the right hand side. Does that do what you want it to? I don't really understand how these things work either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried the widget; and just get another long list of computer code. I'll keep dropping by and keep pressing various buttons till I find one that works! No, I don't really understand it all, either! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I managed to delete your most recent comment by mistake. Glad you worked it out in the end!

      Delete
  8. I'm trying various widgets! There's one that allows you to subscribe via email... Is that any better?

    ReplyDelete